答复: new config language.

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Jun 10 00:53:00 CEST 2003

Ron,

How about the status of freebios2 support on K8?

Today I use to the code and try on Tyan s2880 found two problem
1. I use RH as host compiler system. payload make statement in make.base
with perl doesn't work, it produce strange size images near One mega byte.
2. I change that back to dd, and make one 512K romimage, But the code only
can execute to "jumping to LinuxBIOS". And then retry several times. I use
debug card and see the post code is 01--> 08--> 11 ->01...>11 -> 12. end.

Do you know the progress of Suse LinuxBIOS support on opteron?

Regards

Yinghai Lu