linuxbios and bochs

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Tue Jun 10 11:07:00 CEST 2003

Ron,

Those are intel flash parts correct?  My initrd is 1.3MB right now.  I'm
not using it for libraries. I am using it to set up the root filesystem.

It mounts hda1 which has a tarball containing the fs for the root fs.
extracts that to a ramdisk, switches teh root device, and exits.  I would
love to boot the kernel from flash, but it's not to be.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
brhodes at visualcircuits.com
+1 612-741-1191