Looking for a motherboard for linuxbios

James Alton jalton at olsh.cx
Tue Jun 17 16:14:00 CEST 2003

I would like to add that the PCCHIPS m935DLU looks like the board meets
most of my criteria, but is the chipset supported? (It uses a SiS 650GX
& 962L chipset) It's a P4 478-pin motherboard with 2 DDR slots capable
of 2GB ram with built in LAN/Sound/Video/etc. Here is the pcchips URL I
am looking at:

http://www.pcchips.com.tw/product/M935DLUv12.html

James Alton