Information about BIOS and the boot process

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Sat Mar 29 12:44:01 CET 2003

Agreed on all points.That is why I suggested to maintain this thread and the
contributors
may contribute their view on basically significance,flow about the
individual ,Do's
and Dont's,etc, so next time when someone ask for some documentation,
atleast there would be only one thread to look for...
And one can easily take these material and produce a good formal one out of
it whenever
there is some time.

Regards
Deepak