not sure what to do next

demian sinclair public at demiansinclair.com
Thu May 1 08:43:00 CEST 2003

I followed this howto:
http://www.linuxbios.org/developer/portguides/M810LR/
but used the config for the m758lmr+

I am running debian woody and I used 2.4.19 for the kernel.
It looked like it flashed the diskonchip ok, here is the output:
rmmod: module docprobe is not loaded
rmmod: module doc2001 is not loaded
rmmod: module docecc is not loaded
16+1 records in
17+0 records out
0+1 records in
1+0 records out
Erase Total 1024 Units
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
126+0 records in
126+0 records out
2176+0 records in
2176+0 records out
docecc: Device or resource busy

The modules weren't unloaded though - here is lsmod:
Module                  Size
Used by    Not tainted doc2000                10756   0  (autoclean)
nand_ids                 920   0  [doc2000]
mtdcore                 2592   1  [doc2000]
docecc                   3680   0  [doc2000]

So I rebooted and nothing. I connected a serial cable and nothing. Any
ideas for me? Perhaps I am not using minicom correctly? I set it to use
/dev/ttyS0 with 115200 8N1
do I need to do anything else?

Sorry for the beginner questions - please educate me!
-DS