problem with rom

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 5 12:58:00 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Steve, now I am completely confused. Can you elaborate on the term
"gdt"? I am familiar with its use, on the PC, during the time period
that covers the pre-Linux era. Namely working in assembler for the
IBM-PC, itself, during the 1980s to the 1990s.

After that, I don't remember how it works. So, can you further
elaborate?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi