EEPROM not found

Philippe CABANNES yenneo at oreka.com
Tue May 6 04:12:01 CEST 2003

Thanks a lot for the advices.

I've tried the utility from via (awfl823b.exe) with their BIOS file
*.BIN. This worked without problems that's why i think it's not a
hardware problem.
Also my motherboard data sheet doesn't mention any jumper to enable
writting...

You mean i have to convert my romimage in a *.BIN file?
I've looked for an utility which could do that but i didn't find. Can
you please give the name.

thanks in advance.