ASUS TX97LE mainboard seems support too.

bendany bendany at mistdl.com
Mon May 12 11:38:01 CEST 2003

ASUS Tx97LE mainboard works fine with digitallogic/smartcore-p5 code.
so I think you can add this mainboard to support list.

the code current only support standard flash chip. I think if support DoC,
will much better.
I am glad to do some jobs, but  I have no idea what to do next. or maybe you
can give me
some tips on how to get this mainboard support  DoC.