Fix in SMC superio? and RE: freebios2

jarcher jarcher at pobox.com
Mon May 12 13:04:01 CEST 2003

The current freebios (1.0) tree won't build correctly when using the
FDC37N769 for me.  I needed to change

  53:    cmp %al, $0x4

53:     cmp $0x4, %al           /* 2003-05-12-jordan: order was incorrect
for assembler.

in  src/superio/SMC/fdc37c669/setup_serial.inc

Jordan

PS: Ron, Thanks for the info on 2.0.