TUSL2-C almost work.....

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Tue May 13 08:35:01 CEST 2003

* Yap Ee Huey <yapeehuey at hotmail.com> [030513 13:46]:
> I put the tagged bzImage (not elf) on hda using :
> dd if=bzImage.ether of=/dev/hda bs=4096 skip=1
                                          ^^^^^^
This has to be seek=1, not skip=1. Otherwise you overwrite your
partition table with an incomplete elf file instead of leaving
your partition table there and writing the complete file.

  Stefan
--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra