[9fans] 4-node plan9 cluster (fwd)

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Fri May 30 20:27:01 CEST 2003

> just FYI, linuxbios + plan9 cluster.

> > this is the cluster Ron will show on usenix:
> > http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/cluster/

Whoa. pretty nice!

For that matter, I'm curious who else from LinuxBIOS list will be at
USENIX.

I know that as far as ADLO goes all 4 authors will be around. That is me
(Adam Sulmicki), Ron Minnich, Adam Agnew and Bill Arbaugh. Adam Agnew will
have honors to present our paper on Open Source Stackable BIOS (Freenix
track, Friday).

Everyone is welcome to our presentation and I hope to meet people from the
list in person :-)

Adam,
on the Internet you never know if you are talking to someone else or just
smart script :-P

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers