config -> default

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Thu Nov 6 09:44:01 CET 2003

Hi,

most of the builds are broken again since "config" in the mainboard
config file now has to be renamed to "default". On the one hand I see
the reason for most of these changes, even though I am not sure if
we want to suggest that some stuff can be overridden in the target
config file, like:

-option CONFIG_IOAPIC=1
+default CONFIG_IOAPIC=1

Can those changing elementary stuff like this that breaks all builds try
to apply some regexps on the Config files so that other builds don't
break? Getting further is somewhat hard currently since the code almost
instantly breaks after the last fixes are checked in..

Stefan

--
     Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG
Teamleader Architecture Development