How to use Filo as a payload ?

Peter Fox peter.fox at aeroflex.com
Fri Nov 7 05:59:00 CET 2003

I don't think it's that as I was using the cvs snapshot of
28-Oct-2003.

I was expecting elfboot to print something to say where it
was looking for the payload, at least, but it didn't...
I think that linuxbios can't find the payload, and was wondering
how it knew where to find it. I shall no doubt work it out
eventually, but was hoping for a quick pointer.

--
Peter Fox <peter.fox at aeroflex.com>     Aeroflex Test Solutions
Principal Design Engineer                            Stevenage