[announce] LinuxBIOS on AMD64

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Sat Nov 22 09:45:01 CET 2003

* Stefan Reinauer <stepan at suse.de> [031120 13:09]:
> I wrote a paper on LinuxBIOS on the AMD64 platform that covers
> some aspects on the following topics:
>
>  * image configuration
>  * porting LinuxBIOS to new AMD64 motherboards
>  * debugging and tweaking hints
>  * some internals
[..]
> Don't hesitate to make suggestions on improvement, report typos, badly
> written english, or whatever comes to your mind when reading the paper.

In order to make this document easily changeable and enhanceable, I
converted it to LaTeX now. I was using pdflatex to convert it to pdf.

The document is commited to LinuxBIOS CVS now (freebios2/documentation).
Just doing a make in that directory should do the job.

Hope this way people can contribute now ;-)

  Stefan

--
     Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG
Teamleader Architecture Development