the new pcchips m810 with DDR

Andre Dias aod at ponto-i.net
Fri Oct 24 14:24:00 CEST 2003

SDRAM memories are becoming scarce.
DDR memories are more common.
Linuxbios already supports DDR, and the cheapest pcchips board that uses
DDR and will substitute the m810 will be M810dlu 7.5A
(http://www.pcchips.com.tw/product/M810DLUv75a.html).
Does linuxbios support it?
I have a very small company that uses linuxbios on M810 and K7SEM boards
(sis730/sis730s), despite a small problem with keyboard idle, its pretty
stable.
I am willing to pay to have linuxbios working on M810dlu 7.5A (though I
am very short on money). I don't need X, just the framebuffer, but I
need the keyboard bug solved.

Can someone help me? I can donate the boards and material.

Thanks fellows