epia-m + bios savior + dip2plcc adapter + doc millennium 8mbyte

Niki Waibel niki.waibel at newlogic.com
Tue Sep 2 03:39:01 CEST 2003

>> i am still trying to get this running:
>>         epia-m + bios savior + dip2plcc adapter + doc millennium 8mbyte
>
> that won't work with the normal bios.

that's clear.

but right now i have
        epia-m + bios savior + dip2plcc adapter
(without doc millennium 8mbyte). bios savior is switched to its internal bios chip
(which works (burned the orig bios) if there is only epia-m + bios savior). but if
i plug the dip2plcc adapter (without touching the switch on bios savior) then the
system does not boot anymore.

that is very strange, isn't it?

> You will also have trouble getting
> it working with linuxbios, due to the chipset issues.

that is what i expect.

> If there is a huge demand for this we can open up that issue again and try
> it again.

so someone should start digging into this :)