New to list

Mike Westfall mikew at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 4 14:25:01 CEST 2003

Hello, everyone here.

This LinuxBios stuff sounds interesting.

I have a Micron Millenium with a BCM DR737 motherboard sitting around
doing nothing in my lab. I know, it's kind of old, but maybe it'll be
good enough to provide me a learning experience...

Any opinions on whether this MoBo is even worth experimenting with?

Mike Westfall          Software/Systems Engineer,
Phone: 505.665.5256    NIS-4, Space Instrumentation and Systems Engineering,
Email: mikew at lanl.gov  Nonproliferation and International Security Division.
Snail: Mailstop D448, PO Box 1663, Los Alamos National Laboratory, NM 87545