[OT] Phoenix Developing DRM-Equipped BIOS

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Thu Sep 4 23:18:00 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Steve Gehlbach wrote:
>
>>Cool, love to see the name "Via" in that list someday.
>

> VIA was extremely helpful with the EIPA issues, from what I understand.

Well actually, my beef is about not releasing datasheets. AFAIK we still
do not have the direct register VGA working for EPIA-800, due to some
hidden enable of some kind or another.  And in this case, we have the
datasheet, so it probably undocumented.  But the other EPIAs, with the
CLE266, the datasheet is not available to my knowledge.

-Steve