New to list

Mike Westfall mikew at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 5 10:10:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:
> this will probably work just fine.
>
> Hey, looks like you are from LANL, come by and say hello (we're in the
> ACL)

Hey, cool. I'd love to see what you guys are up to. When would be a good
time?

On another note, the system I have here has its BIOS on a 256 kByte
32-pin PLCC flash device (AM29F002NT). Is this big enough?

Mike Westfall          Software/Systems Engineer,
Phone: 505.665.5256    NIS-4, Space Instrumentation and Systems Engineering,
Email: mikew at lanl.gov  Nonproliferation and International Security Division.
Snail: Mailstop D448, PO Box 1663, Los Alamos National Laboratory, NM 87545