Hangs at PCI ressources

Michel Belleau michel.belleau at malaiwah.com
Fri Sep 5 11:42:01 CEST 2003

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to tell you that I finally received my two spare flash chips for
my EPIA800. Considering I couldn't make it work with the Millenium, I'm trying
to make it work with a standard flash chip now.

At my surprise this morning, IT BOOTED! I saw something on the serial console.
It looks like it's trying to allocate PCI ressources but just hangs in here. I
see the greeting, it looks like it finds the southbridge but it hangs right
after that. I remember seeing that it fails to "config_pci_direct" or something
like that..

What did I do wrong? What can I check when I'll be back home tonight? Thanks!

--
Michel Belleau <michel.belleau at malaiwah.com>