New to list

Jeff Noxon jeff at planetfall.com
Fri Sep 5 14:32:01 CEST 2003

I have an MSI board with a 440BX (BXmaster), and also a Dell PWS 210.
I'm particulary interested in getting the Dell to work.  But the Dell
boxes are SMP...

The MSI uses a Winbond W83977EF-AW, which is supported.  Are most of
the BX boards really generic enough that they can be made to work easily?

Regards,

Jeff