support for Epia or other Mini-ITX boards

Michael Fenner Michael at Fenner.org
Sat Sep 13 08:57:01 CEST 2003

Hallo,

want to set up a machine with LinuxBios - do not know which board to choose - I want to buy a new one and it has to be small. At the moment I have a FV24 with a VIA 1GHz processor.

I'm looking into buying an Eipa, Epia-M or Epia-V board. The status page says that only the Eipa is fully supported - but I would prefer an Eipa-M or Eipa-V. Which one would you recommend if I want to install LinuxBios? Or do you have any other sugestions for a Mini-ITX board?

Do you have something like a documentation for installing LinuxBios?

Thanks for your help,

Michael