DoC on Eipa

Michael Fenner Michael at Fenner.org
Mon Sep 15 14:36:00 CEST 2003

Hallo,

does anybody have experience with DOC's on an Epia-M board? I read in a previous message ( http://www.mail-archive.com/linuxbios@clustermatic.org/msg03307.html ) that the DOC Millennium 8MB Module MD2802-D08 might work. Can anybody confirm
this?

They also say I need a ZIF socket, which makes sense, and an DIP-32 256K X8 120NS Atmel Flash Memory. I don't really understand what I would need that for.

Can anybody help?

Also I read that the EPIA-M still has problems with some DDR-Rams. Does anybody
have a list which Rams are supported?

thanks,

Michael