extending "buildrom"

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Sep 16 12:22:01 CEST 2003

Optional offset is a good idea.

But seem when We build normal or fallback image the offset are fixed at the
time.

For example:
The LsiSCSIFW is 48k. and its final offset in ROM is 0.
When building fallback image, I set ROM_SIZE is 512K, and fallback section
size if 96K ( 32k+64k) so the offset is 512K-96K.The final offset in ROM
should be 512K-96K.
When building normal image, I set ROM_SIZE is 512K-48K. and normal section
size is 512k-48k-96k, and the offset is 48K. The final offset in ROM should
be 48K.

So We only need to cat them all together, except We don't want normal you
may need the optional offset.

Regards

YH.