EPIA Up

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Sep 18 13:09:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
	I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has worked on linuxBIOS.
my EPIA board is fully functioning... um no wait, without VGABIOS.. but
thats the next step. Its been keeping me at the console for a little
too long, but I had a board that I tried porting over and realize the
amount of work to get these things working like this. Either way it
works and I'm liking it. the Filo bootloader is great, simplifies the
load process significantly. I stayed up WAY too late playing with this
thing. It felt almost like Christmas... So anyway thanks.
--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 403.288.5360