w49f002u.c ?

Damien Charlet charlet.damien at libertysurf.fr
Mon Sep 22 15:31:00 CEST 2003

First, Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately I tried again and again today and I can't properly flash my winbond chip.
I even tried to nice -19 flash_rom, remove the print's but it doesn't help.

I dumped several time the content burned, and there are each time several errors, not twice the same, randomly placed across the chip.

The wrong bytes are often burned as FF, but this is not always the case.

What else could I try ? Where should I dig into ?

Thx
Damien

--
Damien(.)Charlet(AT pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr)  Doctorant     UIN:78754463
     Laboratoire d'Informatique de l'Universite de Franche-Comte
Tel: +33-(0)3.81.99.47.76	damien.charlet at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr