unsupported int on Epia800

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Sep 22 19:26:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
	I'm still not sure what is causing it yet. I know it happens when I
seem to turn on my epia board after it being off for awhile, while
looking only at the screen and not the serial console.

I get these message
biosint: Unsupported int #0xff
... register settings...
... register settings...
biosint: Unsupported int #0xfc
... register settings...
... register settings...
biosint: Unsupported int #0xcd
... register settings...
... register settings...

  once I go back to look at the serial output because nothing is coming
on screen. If I am viewing the output on serial, and turn it off then
back on. This works. I always have linux shutdown cleanly and then
power off. So I'm not sure what it is. I'm looking through that link
posted earlier about BIOS Ints but haven't found these ones yet.
Earlier when I was first getting this to work with my board I had had
messages like these, only different ones I wrote them down

biosint: Unsupported int #0xf7
... register settings...
... register settings...
biosint: Unsupported int #0xfc