Working motherboards

jay jay at remotepoint.com
Tue Sep 23 11:00:01 CEST 2003

Is the list of motherboards on the linuxbios status page up to date?  I
am just curious, since it seems like a lot of mainstream boards (asus,
abit, etc) are not listed there, but I would expect them to be.  Also,
with the K8 support, what motherboard is that on?  I'm thinking of
getting an AMD-64 when the consumer-level chips come out, and I'd love
to be able to try out linuxbios, if none of my motherboards are
supported.

Also, have any laptops been tried?  I know that they're a nightmare of
non-standard hardware, but I'm sort of curious.