the EPIA universe

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Tue Sep 23 15:07:01 CEST 2003

it's a samuel (II) core.

you should list ones which work by the core.  ezra, nehemiah, samuel. btw.
I have an epia-m 9000 with sdram.  any of the samuels should work with
only passive cooling (as they're based on the centaur (sp?) cores).

unicorn computer makes some wacky epia combinations if you want some more.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
brhodes at visualcircuits.com
+1 612-741-1191