CVS still broken

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 25 21:09:00 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well, according to the joker in charge of Source Forge, as a whole,
CVS was supposed to be moved to a larger, and bigger box, starting
sometime this week. Ron, here's a suggestion, keep collecting these
complaints, make a note as to the date, and time of each complaint. If
it isn't fixed, by say November say, then go ahead, and do so. But I
think Source Forge will completely repair it by then.

Personally I think there is way too much stuff stored in CVS, that
hasn't been accessed in over a year, as opposed to active projects
like ours.

Dave, this is the second time you've posted this message, what was the
actual message that CVS returned? Was it exactly what you've posted?
Yes, keep complaining here. But also complain to the people at Source
Forge, this is their problem not ours.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi