static_devices.c

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Tue Sep 30 05:54:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

the amd64 boards all have the "static_devices.c" file but it
is not used by any of them, instead the resulting object file
is commented out in the config file.

Can it safely be removed, or will this code come back to life?

I also saw there are some old config method files lying around.
Using the old config method is discouraged. Is there anything speaking
against removing these files?

Keeping no obsolete files in the tree makes it a lot easier to get into
the code for new developers. Thus, if there are no major reasons against
this, I will drop those files in a while.

  Stefan

--
Architecture Team
    SuSE Linux AG