答复: FILO 0.4 [PMX:#]

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Mon Apr 5 14:14:01 CEST 2004

Eric,

If the put the etherboot and filo in the ROM at the same time for fallback
mode,

Is it possible to make payload be selected by the elfboot? ( Controlled by
cmos layout or key)

Or let the Etherboot load another elf in ROM instead of HD? ( in the boot
option add BOOT_ELF or BOOT_ZELF together with BOOT_NIC, BOOT_DISK,
BOOT_FLOPPY).

Regards

YH