LinuxBios and Openbios's dev/bios capacity

Mathieu Deschamps mdeschamps at mangrove-systems.com
Tue Apr 13 02:30:01 CEST 2004

err :) well that's true ... I hope to have some help ...

Up to a point theses projects are so close and so complementar,
I'd bet some LinuxBios people would have resolve this "elementary"
but annoying problem. More over, I saw that Stefan Reinauer posts
from times to times answer on this mailing list...

thanks whatever...