epia-m IRQ routing

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Fri Apr 16 16:50:01 CEST 2004

> kernel 2.4.25 can't use the PIRQ table on epia-m. I think the table is
> right. Anyone know if the 2.4.25 kernel can handle this router on this
> board?

Do we have enough info to route the irq in the bridge chip in linuxbios,
assuming the kernel doesn't know about epia-m?  If so, you can set the
upper bit(s) in the link byte in the irq table and linux will use it as
pre-routed.  No kernel patch needed.  See v1
/src/mainboard/stpc/consumer2; I did this for the stpc.
-Steve