答复: ATI rage xl.init

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Apr 20 14:19:00 CEST 2004

Ron,

I have enabled the ati rage xl frame buffer in LinuxBIOS, also moved the
btext.c to the LinuxBIOS. So I can get output on CRT in LinuxBIOS after the
ati device init.

I'm going to add one console besides console8250.c and vgaconsole.c.

Please suggest the console name for that:
1. fbconsole.c
2. or btextconsole.c to honor the btext.c author

The btext.c is in the linux/arch/ppc/kernel/btext.c

Regards

YH