[linuxbios] RE: flash_n_burn rom utils, /dev/bios ... resquest

Chris linuxbios at rebel.com.au
Tue Apr 20 21:19:01 CEST 2004

Hi

I am new to this group and currently in the lurk stage

but can I pass a comment/suggestion.

I get a huge amount of spam, and on a cursory glance a lot of the mail from
this group "appears" spammy

I am not saying it is, just that when you view the subject lines they often
appear like subjects designed to foil filtering systems

can I suggest a standard element be placed in the subject line such as I
have done

that way it will be easier to seperate the linux bios mailings from the spam
mailings

I am also a member of the ASRG "Anti Spam Research Group" and they use a
system that looks like this

subject: [ASRG] 3: description

the number is for pre-organised topics such as 0 = general 1 = new ideas
etc...

Regards
Chris