ROMSTRAP

Tom Warren twarren at nvidia.com
Fri Aug 20 11:28:01 CEST 2004

YH,

If you have specific Nvidia chipset questions, you can ask me directly,
or I can point you to our developer liaison.

All of our chipsets use SIP tables to allow autoprogramming of (AMD) CPU
link defaults, MAC addresses, etc. The pointers to these 2 tables (safe
and user) are at 0xFFFFFFE0 and 0xFFFFFFE4 (dwords). Some of the table
format might be proprietary, depending on the chipset.

What was Eric's original question? I didn't see it come across the
reflector.

- Tom Warren
NVIDIA