[Etherboot-developers] Source code control

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Tue Jan 6 12:50:01 CET 2004

"Timothy Legge" <tlegge at rogers.com> writes:

> > Once my evaluation is finished I plan on pushing the projects I work
> > on in that direction.  So this is something to think about.
> >

> Does arch have anything like webcvs?  I tend to use that quite a bit
> when I don't want to be bothered with vi.

I have not seen a webcvs equivalent.  However you can get mirror the
repository local so it isn't needed as much.

This is one of those areas where since arch is immature it doesn't
have a tool set as rich as cvs does today.

> My needs are fairly simple as long as arch does what cvs does, it should
> meet them.  I assume it runs on the command line...

Yes arch runs on the command line.  Although if arch did exactly
what CVS does there would be no point in using it.

Eric