vt5426 can't detect doc millenium

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 08:58:01 CEST 2004

Dear sir,
 I've got one mainboard named A6T.  A6T uses the same VIA northbridge and southbridge as vt5426.  I boot linux from the mainboard and insert doc2001 in the BIOS slot.  Then run the following commands:
    insmod docecc
    insmod doc2001
    insmod docprobe
these commands can detect doc2001 successfully in SIS630 mainboard.  But in A6T they can't detect doc2001. ( I check /proc/mtd file, it is null ).
   SIS630 need flash_on utility,  does VT5426 need some utility?   Who knows the cause?

    thanks
      zhu