V1 PIRQ table

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Thu Jul 15 17:10:01 CEST 2004

Li-Ta Lo wrote:

> The problem Richard has is the PRIQ table is not "aligned" correct. It
> is placed corrected in the F segment. It has nothing to do with .lds.
> The way to solve it is to use a gcc __attribute__. (which Ron hates
> a lot)

I don't have much experience with the internals of ELF stuff but the way
I normally solve things like this in most of our microcontroller setups
is to define the .c file to be in in own linker section and then place
that section such that it will align correctly.

irq_tables.c has nothing else in it but the PIR table so can we set that
up as its own section and then specify some parameter so that it can be
explicitly placed?