Was a newbie, now a polliwog

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 22 15:28:01 CEST 2004

I figure now might be a good time to remind readers that LANL personnel
(Ron Minnich, Ollie Lho, Greg Watson, and myself) on this list are
currently unable to respond to inquiries on this mailing list due to a
lab-wide stand down. You can read more about it here:
http://www.lamonitor.com/articles/2004/07/19/headline_news/news08.txt

We try to be responsive and helpful, but this is impossible for now and
the immediate future. Fortunately there are several other helpful readers
on this mailing list who can help. I just don't want anyone
thinking that the LANL guys are blowing this list off or anything like
that (Especially since the recent Slashdot article might spur some more
interest in this project).