Lex CV860A (was: The 'help me!' form on http://www.linuxbios.org/help/index.html is broken)

Erik Smit zoiah at zoiah.net
Thu Jun 3 13:08:00 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 07:07:12PM +0200, Erik Smit wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 10:55:14AM -0600, ron minnich wrote:
> > On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Erik Smit wrote:
> >
> > > Then I flashed in the resulting linuxbios.bin using uniflash since
> > > flash_and_burn doesn't support the AMIC A29002 chip on this board.
> >
> > linuxbios.rom -- you got the wrong file. sorry about that.
>
> Sorry, that was a typo, I did infact take linuxbios.rom. (There isn't
> even a linuxbios.bin. :)

Still, after rebooting, nothing appears on the serial port. Can I
conclude from this that this board is not yet supported (out of the
box)?

Is there anything else I can try or maybe help debug the problem?

Also, is it possible to sponsor one (or more) boards or perhaps fund
somebody to work on this?

Regards,

Erik Smit