[PROPOSAL] extended payload handling

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Wed Jun 9 07:57:01 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 12:14:56PM -0700, Frank wrote:
> I am not trying to flame or put down LB. I'm just trying to
> point out it's shortcomings.

Thanks! I think you'll be glad to see that a lot has changed since
your last visit, no thanks to me though. :)

Since you're familiar with the problem I assume you've also had your
share of x86 bugs and un/misdocumented "features" - which also have
had some effect on LB structure, since noone really knew about the
horrors in some of the mainboards/chips/configurations out there.

//Peter