[Fwd: Re: DiskOnChip Questions]

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Fri Jun 25 12:20:00 CEST 2004

LinuxBIOS is actually very small (64KB), it will fit easily on a 256KB
flash part. However, you must be careful about the size of your part. If
you have a 256KB flash part, then you need to adjust the ROM_SIZE in
your Config.lb file accordingly:
option ROM_SIZE=256*1024
If you're on a 512KB flash part, then it should be this:
option ROM_SIZE=512*1024

Also, on a 512KB flash part, you can concatinate a 256KB linuxbios.rom
twice into another file and burn that instead, so long as the file size
is 512KB.