EPIA-M 6000 or M-10000 Frame buffer + linuxbios +/- VGA

first last firstone5 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:46:01 CET 2004

Does anyone have a working snapshot of this?  I've tried building
the list from 2003-07-05 cvs and patch of Ashley, as well as cvs co of
freebios2 tree
and found varying degrees of limited success.  If someone on the list has a
working
snapshot or pointer, that could save some time here.

I appreciate and commend all those who have worked on this great project.
The boots
done here using freebios v1 and v2 come in under several seconds to init
level 3.  This project has great potential.

Many thanks in advance.

M. R.