Asus Cusi-FX

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 12 18:59:00 CET 2004

Asus stuff typically is not supported because they do weird things with
their SMBus. It uses a SiS630, however, so maybe it's not a totally lost
cause. Perhaps Ollie Lho can give us his opinion on this.

Is it possible to use another mainboard with the SiS630? I'm really
skeptical about support on Asus mainboards.