Resident SIS expert

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 11:49:01 CET 2004

Yes, we signed an NDA and have all of the documentation. But the
manual is very poorly written and it is ver difficult to find
anything. I have read the register programming manual a hundred
times and cannot figure out where you set the BAR registers for
the LPC bridge.:-(
It has registers to set the base address for the ACPI and other
devices hanging off of the LPC but I cannot find the register
that say "map this i/o or memory address space and define the
size of the address space".
I have a feeling they gave us an incomplete manual.:-(