Resident SIS expert

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:28:00 CET 2004

That's exactly what I was getting at: accessing all legacy
devices by referencing their address space causes an LBC bus
transaction.
Thanks for clearing that up. Like I said I have been doing
mostly MIPS and PPC development (The Gods have been kind) and
haven't done any PC embedded programming for the past 15
years...