答复: dynamic hypertransport links

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Wed Mar 24 12:15:01 CET 2004

Great, I will try it right now.

Anyway

Ldt0 = up
Ldt1 = across
Adt2 = down

It that right?

Regards

YH.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Stefan Reinauer [mailto:stepan at suse.de]
发送时间: 2004年3月24日 9:32
收件人: LinuxBIOS Experts
主题: dynamic hypertransport links

In the progress of getting hypertransport setup completely dynamic, I
made the following patch that completely gets rid of the CONNECTION
and link name macros in coherent_ht.c
(UP, ACROSS, DOWN and CONNECTION_0_1, CONNECTION_0_2, CONNECTION_1_3)
Therefore I added two simple helper functions that gain the needed
information from generate_row().
This patch probably raises the register pressure during ht setup, but
even on a 4p machine I could not see any problems with romcc.
Dropping another couple of hardcodes seems like the right thing to
do[tm].

If nobody is opposing, I am going to check this into CVS.

  Stefan

--
  Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG
Head of Architecture Development