CVS Management tools

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 30 19:04:00 CEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Is anyone using this one, from the KDE environment, CERVISIA?
Supposedly it will allow the user to do everything he normally does
with CVS, by hand. I discovered, that the Source Forge CVS does not
really appreciate the tool, despite the fact that the commands used,
are the same as those on other CVS storage sites that I've visited.
For example I was able to retrieve the ECOS sources from its CVS
storage, without much of a hassle, and that's the other one that I've
visited on a fairly regular basis.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net